American Professor of Animal Science at Colorado State University, consultant to the livestock industry on animal behavior, and autism spokesperson.
Autism and My Sensory-Based World
Temple Grandin, Ph.D. will speak to educators in the afternoon with a selection of topics from her books The Autistic Brain: Thinking Across the Spectrum, The Way I See It: A Personal Look at Autism and Asperger’s, and Different … Not Less.
- Center for Independent Futures
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- Highcrest Middle School
- Have Dreams
- Institute for Therapy Trough the Arts
- Northwestern University Master of Science in Education Program
- Northern Suburban Special Education District (NSSED)
- the Roxelyn and Richard Pepper Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders at Northwestern University
- Skill Champ
- Special Education District of Lake County
- Wilmette Junior High School